We re-open our doors on the 21st of May. Tickets available to BOOK now! We look forward to welcoming you back then!
We want to make every guests’ visit memorable, if you have any access issues or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on via our contact us page.
Some answers to frequently asked questions can be found here:
- Guests in wheelchairs are able to access all areas of York’s Chocolate Story. A lift is used to access all floors and there is an accessible toilet available.
- Guests should be aware that there are a number of steps within the experience, these are used for descending only but should you or your party not be able to manage stairs please alert your guide and you may use the lift.
- Dogs are not permitted into the Attraction except for working assistance dogs, if you wish to visit with an assistance dog please arrange it with us in advance of your visit by calling 01904 261262.
- Guests who have allergies are warned that the chocolate products which we make in the Attraction are produced in an environment where nuts may be present. Nut free, dairy free and gluten free chocolate is available on request, just ask your guide for details.
- The majority of guests will stand throughout the tour however there are a number of chairs in each room which are available for those guests who need them. Guests are advised to make the tour guide aware at the start of the tour of any issues with standing.
- Children under 4 are welcome free of charge, however at busy periods buggies may not be permitted on the tour.
- You can download a full accessibility statement with all our information here.