PLEASE READ: We are open as usual with tours running as normal. We will keep you updated if anything changes.
OPENING TIMES & PRICES
YORK’S CHOCOLATE STORY IS A FASCINATING FULLY GUIDED TOUR THROUGH THE HISTORY OF YORK’S MOST FAMOUS CHOCOLATE-MAKING FAMILIES AND THEIR FINEST CREATIONS. WE ARE OPEN DAILY FROM 10AM (LAST TOUR 4PM)
|Child (aged 4-15 years)*
|Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)*
|Family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children)*
|Child Under 4*
OPEN DAILY FROM 10AM (LAST TOUR 4PM)
TOURS TAKE PLACE REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY
PLEASE ALLOW 90 MINUTES FOR YOUR VISIT
CLOSED 25 & 26 DECEMBER AND 1 JANUARY
- We offer concession rates for students (on production of a valid student card) and the over 60s. Children under the age of 4 are free of admission charges.
- We also offer discounted rates for groups of 15 people or more, please see our groups page for more information.
- If you are visiting York’s Chocolate Story with 15 or more people you can take advantage of our groups information.
- Please note that if you are bringing young children the tour does contain one video which includes a brief scene of ancient combat, therefore parental guidance is recommended.
- Click here to read full terms and conditions on our offers