Opening Times and Admission Prices
Book your tickets online in advance to guarantee your place!
York’s Chocolate Story is a fascinating fully guided tour through the history of York’s most famous chocolate-making families and their finest creations.
Open daily from 10am (the last tour is at 4pm).
Tours take place regularly throughout the day. Please allow 90 minutes for your visit.
Closed 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
|Child (aged 4-15 years)||£10.00|
|Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)||£39.95|
|Family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children)||£47.95|
|Child Under 4||FREE|
We recommend booking online in advance if you have a particular day or time you wish to visit to avoid disappointment as our tours can sell out.
Chocolate Sundays Prices
Are you a York resident? You can receive a fantastic 1/3 off our on the door admission rates on presentation of proof of residence on Sundays. Check here for full terms and conditions.
- We offer concession rates for students (on production of a valid student card) and the over 60s. Children under the age of 4 are free of admission charges.
- We also offer discounted rates for groups of 15 people or more, please see our groups page for more information.
- Please note that children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18+) on the tour.
- Please note that if you are bringing young children the tour does contain one video which includes a brief scene of ancient combat, therefore parental guidance is recommended.
- If you are visiting York’s Chocolate Story with 15 or more people you can take advantage of our groups information.
- Click here to read full terms and conditions on our offers