VIP Chocolate Masterclass
Join our new VIP Chocolate Masterclass for a luxurious Chocolate-making experience!
We’ll take you behind the scenes of one of the UK’s most iconic chocolate attractions, allowing you to get hands-on with the experts and learn all about the art of chocolate-making.
In this exclusive class, you’ll learn how to temper chocolate, mould and seal chocolates with a seasonal ganache, and personalise transfer-coated chocolate bars.
With access to some of the finest ingredients, along with expert guidance from the chocolatiers themselves, this is an unforgettable experience that combines education with indulgence.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced baker, there are options available for everyone at York’s Chocolate Story. So why not treat yourself (and your taste buds) to a little slice of luxury?
What does the VIP Chocolate Masterclass include?
- Exclusive Masterclass experience led by professional Chocolatier.
- Live Chocolatier demonstration showcasing techniques you will be using during the Masterclass (tempering, shell making, ganache filling and sealing).
- Decorate your own artisan chocolate moulds with coloured cocoa butter and lustre powder to create unique artistic effect.
- Access to the tempering tank to mould chocolate shells. Use piping bag to fill with a seasonal fruit puree before sealing with more coverture chocolate.
- Pour melted, Belgian chocolate onto a transfer sheet with pre-made bars to create layered chocolate design & additional chocolate mendiants.
- Customise layered chocolate bars with handwritten pipe decoration, decorative patterns and chocolate toppings.
- Package your designs in branded chocolate boxes ready to take home or gift.
- Glass of delicious prosecco during your experience.
- Free roaming of the 1st floor tour area for additional learning and photography opportunities.
What will you leave with?
- 12x chocolates packaged in branded box.
- 8x chocolates and several chocolate mendiants packaged in ribbon-tied cellophane bag.
- Personalised 45g chocolate in clear packaging.
- Chocolate guidebook.
- Certificate of excellence.