Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to this prize draw’s terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize includes: A family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to York’s Chocolate Story and A family ticket to Emmerdale Village Tour (2 adults, 2 children).
- All tickets will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the winner being announced.
- All tickets must be booked in advance via York’s Chocolate Story or Emmerdale Village Tour.
- The prizes are non-transferable and must be used by the winner selected.
- To enter you are required to; follow York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour on either Facebook or Instagram. Then comment and tag a friend/family member who you would like to take with you if you win. Each comment and share counts as an entry.
- One winner will be selected at random from across all entries across Facebook and Instagram. If the winner selected has not met the criteria listed of having followed all the accounts, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be contacted by York’s Chocolate Story or Emmerdale Village Tour via the social platform where the entry was made.
- The competition will begin on 1st August 2023. The winner will be selected on Monday 14th August, entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- If the winner does not respond to notification of their win within 14 days of the second attempt at correspondence, they will lose their right to the prize.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour, regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour, for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour’s Privacy Notice.
- York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour do not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
York’s Chocolate Story and Emmerdale Village Tour reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.