A visit to York’s Chocolate Story is perfect for groups of all ages and sizes. We offer an entertaining and informative guided tour through the history of York’s most famous chocolate-making families and their finest creations. You’ll discover chocolate’s origins, how to make it, how to taste it like an expert and even the sustainable future of chocolate.
You’ll also uncover a host of surprising secrets and fascinating facts behind York’s greatest chocolate products, from the Chocolate Orange to the globally famous KitKat. Once you’ve explored chocolate making and its history, you can even shop for and indulge in chocolate to your heart’s content. There’s so much for you to enjoy and discover at York’s Chocolate Story in the UK’s home of chocolate!
The tour lasts approximately one hour and is the perfect addition to a day out in the historic city of York.
We are delighted to offer groups of 15 or more the following special benefits:
- Discounted admission prices
- Priority admission
- Free familiarisation visits for the group organisers
- Free admission for the group organiser and coach driver
- Complimentary refreshments for the coach driver
- Chocolate Bar (pre-book before the date of your visit)
- Itinerary ideas and coach parking advice